Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Don't Wait for the Thunderstorm to Pass - Learn to Dance in the Rain

LA, can you pleeeease warn me next time when you're gonna cry on me? I wore my new jeans today and they turned a complete shade darker :( 


SF weather has travelled here, sighs *_*


So just making a short post today since I'm tired and drenched. Made myself "lunch" - rice and broccoli. I never thought pepper and broccoli would taste so bad together! Lol! Time to reschedule lunch with my friend (that I haven't seen in centuries!) since it's raining. No worries, he's flaked about a thousand times on me, so it's all good haha. 


Gotta meet 4 freshmen for a group project later. I used to be the one sitting back and doing whatever other people planned. I think they assume because I'm older, I gotta make all the decisions T_T. It doesn't work like that homies! I'm just as lazy as you are! But anyway, I'm trying to think of some good ideas for our Asian American skit/lecture and I'm at an absolute blank. I really don't think I can come up with a 15 minute presentation on Orientalism. I realllllly can't :( 


Okay, radio just said Katy Perry's getting married on some distant continent. Wasn't she supposed to get married like a few months ago to another guy?? Celebrities -.-'


I think back to my older blog accounts when almost every blog would be about all the depressing parts of my life. What a horrible reason to blog! It's kinda crazy how different I was before and how different I am now. I learn something new every day. 


Teddi's just lying in my bed as always. He'll have his fun dancing around the room when I'm gone :)