Today's greatest lesson that I learned was, there is such a thing as a stupid question. LOL. I've never been to office hours to clarify something only to have the professor laughing at my question to herself even after I've left her room. Sadness!!
Anyway, I bought these bomb stunna shades the other day at this small boutique in Westwood. I love the flat top of it cuz it gives me a gangsta vibe that I don't get from my other girly girl ones haha. Well, to my surprise some other girl was wearing it on campus too as I was passing the library, and I immediately felt a lil less unique :( But what was I expecting, there's only so many stores girls can go to around UCLA. It's cool though, at least someone else is reppin the look :)
So I've developed very temporary obsessions with yam and Korean culture. Two completely different things, but so amazing! :D Well, yam's just food, but I've downloaded almost 12 Korean tracks today. Totally gonna die out on me. Just doesn't help that 99% of my Asian friends in LA are Korean. It's nice though. My friends are amazing.
Speaking of Korean, I had the best weekend I've ever had in LA with Athina last Saturday. I spent hella money tho - but it's worth it since it's all for the Vegas trip we'll be taking, yeeeeee!!
So I'm taking a year off after college. Gonna be staying in the city whoohoo! As much as there are some bad memories I have there, I think it'll be okay :) I'll get to pick up where I last left off with some friends, and start a new non-long distance relationship w/ the boy I love. I think it'll be good times <3
Goodnight!