Anyway, here it is:
Isn't the case so cute?? It's got this nice felt texture to it and the gold plate is very sturdy. Gives the whole thing a "royal" feel, kinda appropriate for this time of year ^.^
The entire compact is pretty small, it fits a little less than the palm of my hand, and I've got probably the smallest hands for a girl my age.
So from left to right (or here, bottom to up), the colors are:
1. light pink - very glossy, and somehow when applied looks brownish?
2. hot pink - has a lipstick feel and stays on very long even after I try rubbing it off
3. nude/pink - this one's my favorite b/c it has a bit of shimmer in it, yet still gives a very sophisticated look
And here's what it looks like on my (semi-tan) skin:
(left to right): 3. nude/pink, 2. hot pink, 1. light pink (more like brown, right??)
::: ::: :::
This month's craZe:
My new Longchamp Le Pliage bag! If you see it around campus a lot, there's a reason for it. This purse fits everything - I use it as my bookbag everyday now. It fits all my notebooks, my wallet, and even my gym clothes/shoes. Oh! And not to mention, the long handles really slim your arm when you wear it on your shoulder - trust me on this one ;)
| I <3 purple ^.^ |
| This is my normal purse, the Coach Poppy. I love it, but look how I have to rotate my folder so that it sticks out a quarter of the way! |
That's all I have for now. Have a midterm Friday to study for! Adios amigas :)
-Cinday
thanks for the comment :D
ReplyDeleteYour bag is really nice.. I had a cream one.. and it got dirty really quick! Navy is perfect! you should update more ^_^
cute blog :) love the bag, especially for all my junk that i seems to pile up in purses hahaha :) keep blogging and please check out my makeup blog too when u have a moment
ReplyDeleteke
blissfullyke.blogspot.com
hey thanks for following my blog :)
ReplyDeleteu have a cute blog here~~
i love big bags!! i always seem to have lots to carry around with me :D
Thanks for following my blog Cindy! The colors in the MAC lip kit look really nice! And I love your Le Pliage - I wanted to get one too but I'm still a bit hesitant about spending $150 on a nylon tote bag >.<
ReplyDeletedoesn't matter when you got it. it's mac! :D
ReplyDeletenice bag. I also have one but in brown. :)
BTW, nice blog. oh, I'm having my birthday giveaway.
You can check it here:
Misskatv's Birthday Giveaway!
xoxo,
Kat :)
P.S. I tagged you for the "10 Favorites" tag! http://rinnysbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2011/05/sale-alert-nyx-12-year-anniversary-10.html
ReplyDelete