Just wanted to say thanks to Rinny who tagged me in her blog! It really motivates me to update more ^.^ So here is my list of top 10 favorites (how in the world did I choose only ten?? haha) Here we go!
1.
![]() |
| This is not my glitter powder set, but the bigger round sparkles on my nails above were from my own glitter powder collection :) |
![]() |
| Purple metallic-y dress from Forever 21 |
This has got to be my favorite dress. Can't live without it!
4.
| Haha, sorry guys, I don't like showing my whole face in blogs. Don't worry, nothing weird :) |
Earrings I got from Bebe --> on sale for $7! Got them for free though w/ store credit, and I must admit I've worn these to the point where they've really started to rust haha x)
5.
Sorry for all the dresses! But I've been dying to get one of my own Spring floral dresses/skirts for the longest time now, and I finally found one at Kaitlyn! $19. I was inspired by Taylor Swift :)
6.
I live and breathe Betsey Johnson accessories (and dresses! If I can afford them xP) This is my favorite necklace - all tangled up, but it's gorgeous worn with anything plain. Beads + jewels + random charms = love ^.^
7.
Another thing I wear EVERY day before I go out - my Victoria's Secret 3-tone bronzer! I hope I never run out, but that's impossible. It's $14 and definitely works just as well as the name brand ones you find in Sephora :)
8.
I love my Clinique High Impact Mascara. It doesn't have the cutest packaging, like those of Majolica Majorca or Fairydrops but it works so well :) I only use this for my bottom lashes occasionally, but it makes each lash so defined - love it!
9.
I admit, I was going to put my Longchamp Le Pliage bag here, but I wanted to show something new that I just got. Jen from frmheadtotoe uses these a lot (if I remember correctly?) and they're from Forever 21 for only $2.80. And they come in so many styles! Lashes are cute, so why not get a pair that's cheap and wallet-friendly? :)
8.
I love my Clinique High Impact Mascara. It doesn't have the cutest packaging, like those of Majolica Majorca or Fairydrops but it works so well :) I only use this for my bottom lashes occasionally, but it makes each lash so defined - love it!
9.
I admit, I was going to put my Longchamp Le Pliage bag here, but I wanted to show something new that I just got. Jen from frmheadtotoe uses these a lot (if I remember correctly?) and they're from Forever 21 for only $2.80. And they come in so many styles! Lashes are cute, so why not get a pair that's cheap and wallet-friendly? :)
10.
AND! Last but not least, I love these shades, cuz they're flat on the top, and makes me feel really cool :P
Oh! Gotta go :) Update later <3
-Cinday
-Cinday







Thanks for subscribing Cinday! Like you, I'm a big fan of doing my nails at home. :) Can I ask, what did you use for your glittery nails above? The ones with half silver. They're gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewow the carmex lip stints sounds and look awesome. how sweet o your dad! Super cute nails too!
ReplyDeleteI love the Carmex tinted lip balm and Clinique mascara too!
ReplyDeleteGreat list and great blog. :)
omg i lve your nail designsss <3 ! soo pretty ! love the bows <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing the tag! The nails you did with the chunky glitter pieces is really pretty :D
ReplyDelete